Monday, March 11, 2013

Birthday Week End

Whew! It is over, and I think it went well for all.

When we discovered Leo's due date (one day before Maggie's birthday, but he ended up being born four days before), I thought, "That's convenient. We'll have joint birthday parties as long as they'll put up with them." What I didn't realize is how exhausting it is to celebrate two birthdays in four days. I need to get geared up for the years to come!

Here are a few pics of the good times had at the weekend culmination of all birthday festivities:

Ready for a birthday party!
Leo enjoys cake a cupcake at the birthday party.
Beautiful birthday weather so we take a trip to the National Mall.
Leo and the Washington Monument
Blowing out birthday candles
Maggie's favorite activity

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day and leave me a comment!