Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cousins

I read on facebook this morning that it's Cousins Day. Which it may or may not be. Nevertheless, I'd like to devote this post to four of my favorite people in the world and some of favorite photos of them (sorry about the photo quality). Informal or formal, they make any occasion more fun. And there's hardly anyone with whom I'd rather spend my time.







To semi-quote Sex & The City (the movie, because it's such a classic, you know), the women could "rule the world." Not to mention, keep it fed really, really well. Pictured are a lawyer, three teachers, a therapist, an engineer, a marathoner, and some really phenomenal cooks.

But not one of them is too serious to be silly.


Love you, Katie, Kate, Robyn, and Ali! Happy Cousins Day!

4 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Trying again.
    So much love to my beloved cousin! Whether it is reading together while our lazy sisters sleep, or drinking High Life in a Red Roof Inn, or watching our little girls hug each other, or participating in Barbie Miss America pageants, or really doing just about anything, you are and will always be one of my favorite people in the world. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for Cousins Day and ditto to these girls from me too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love YOU Sarah! This post made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment!