Thursday, August 15, 2013

Necklaces



I've been busy sewing, and Maggie has been busy making necklaces. I am super impressed with her persistence and fine motor skills, not to mention her courage to thread beads on to yarn with the help of a needle. We discussed how the end is sharp but she doesn't need to touch it at length.



The only hiccup in the process was the evening we mistakenly left the upstairs gate open while Brian and I both thought the other was keeping an eye on Leo. Maggie and I had laid out L-I-L-A beads in the office, but she had not strung them on yarn yet. When we found Leo, I was only able to fish L, L, and A out of his mouth...I retrieved I the next day and sanitized it before Maggie returned to Lila's necklace.

Janet Horse, Lila, Mouse, Violet, and Puppy

1 comment :

Make my day and leave me a comment!