Monday, September 30, 2013

Half a Year

Maggie and Leo both had their half birthdays near the beginning of September so I'm just squeezing this in within the month. I wrote them each their own blog post for their birthdays in March and failed to commemorate their half birthdays at all. Some might wonder if half birthday commemoration is necessary, but I like it. In fact, I like a little treat every month when the 27th rolls around, so I will stretch myself and do a little something for my kids' half birthdays.

I found this series of questions and answers on Camp Patton and loved it. Poor Leo would only answer "ba" so I guess he has to miss out after all. Next year, Little Eo.

What is your name?
Maggie. M-A-G-G-I-E!

How old are you?
Four!

What is your favorite thing to do?
Play

What is your favorite book?
Five Little Monkeys

What is your favorite show?
Liv-uh!

What is your favorite song?
Wheels on the Bus

What does Daddy do at work?
Work

What is your favorite color?
Pink (news to me; I thought it was purple)

What is your favorite outfit?
Dress

Where's your favorite place to go?
Park

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Princess (WHAT?!?!?!)

When you get sick what makes you feel better?
Burp (love it)

What scares you?
smoke alarm, noisy hand driers, noisy flushes, light coming through the blinds, leaning over the water, shower heads

What makes you happy?
Jezzy beans

Who is your favorite person?
Mama (kiss ass--it's totally Daddy)

What is your favorite toy?
Ball

3 comments :

  1. Ha Maggie! Charlie planted a seed--are you prepared to accept that you're Snow White???? And how did clocks not make the scary list? The Harpers can't wait to see Maggie and Leo in a few weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Clocks should have made the list and probably did, but I failed to get them written down. It's an extensive list, you know.

      Delete
  2. But what is "Liv-uh" as a show? I thought Maggie's favorite book was "McElligot's Pool." No question but that "Wheels" can be sung infinitely, and that Brian likes to do so for an hour or two. Thanks for the great photos. Leo looks pretty lean in one, though others suggest he is dining regularly. dad

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment!