Monday, September 23, 2013

Redefinition

Can you tell I've done some blog work this weekend? I've been blogging long enough to feel ready to define this blog a little more specifically. I like posting about my kids, and I want to continue to make mama connections (especially with other mothers of kids with special needs). Also, I like posting about my projects. I love a good, creative project, especially something I've never done before that seems kind of challenging, and I love reading about others' projects for inspiration.

So, henceforward, my blog will focus on two things: my kidlets and my projects. I'll be using "creative projects" pretty widely; they might involve sewing, crafting, cooking, or dressing (mama) fashionably. Sometimes my kids and projects intersect or overlap and sometimes they're completely independent. If these two topics interest you, I hope you'll come back for a visit!

And, for the fun of it, a related link. I found this on Chookooloonks blog last week, and it seemed so apropos, I thought I'd borrow it. Karen Walrond also added five more. Of the 33 listed, numbers 10, 13, and 25 were most meaningful to me and what I'll be demonstrating examples of on this blog. Which are your favorites?

And, in honor of my the refocusation of my blog, here are some pics I've taken recently. I'm trying to work on my photography skills (and continue to play with Camera+), and I think I am making progress!

Peekaboo!



This new iPhone owner questions the cult of Apple. I, however, drank the Kool-Aid back in 1986.


1 comment :

  1. I feel like there's a shift in many blogs right now - people are starting to re-design and refocus what they're blogging about! Can't wait to read about your newest projects!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment!