So, short and sweet so I can squeeze in a bit of nap before the evening's events.
1. I made chalk paint! It kind of worked. Enough that I'll try again.
2. I'm nearly entirely caught up on The Good Wife. Season Five has been...astonishing.
3. I dragged myself to the farmer's market and found a cauliflower--just what I wanted.
4. I get to go out to dinner and see a play tonight!
5. I took both kids to the park with a neighbor and her son yesterday. We had a great time.
6. I got to sleep in this morning.
7. Holiday baking has officially started with Rosh Hashanah.
8. Challah makes excellent French toast.
9. I found a bag of Reese's peanut butter cups on my dresser.
10. Surely, nine will do it this week, right, SGV?
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, Mother of Imperfection, Rewritten, Thankful Me, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group