I'll fall back on Gus's philosophy of the little things (right, Lisa?).
1. And in honor of Gus, I will name buttermilk. Not 'cause I like to drink it but because it does has a positive influence on the flavor and performance of pancakes and waffles, which lend a bit of cheer to late winter snow days.
2. The return of Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright.
And under the category of instant gratification, which has its place and is much appreciated:
3. Online games
4. Texts and emails
6. Matthew and Levi, who are not tax collectors, as you might think, but ambitious snow shovelers.
Casting about, casting about...
7. The Dude suggests that I am thankful for my husband cleaning the house so much more often that I don't even notice.
8. Speaking of the The Dude, I don't have to do taxes.
I give up...
10. Chips and salsa
How about your little things? Got any?
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group