So, quick, quick, quick before I run to the next thing:
1. I came up with what has the potential to be a really great gift. If I can pull it off well and in time. That's all I'll say.
2. Fictional characters to love.
3. I've volunteered to go spend the night with a family with a newborn because of various sad and difficult complications in that family. I am so excited to hold a tiny baby in the night. Because it's fun when you know you're leaving in the morning.
4. The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is so, so funny. So, so, so funny! Run to Netflix!
5. A ton o' new (to us) clothes (for the price of shipping) for our growing boy. Spring and summer apparel done!
6. The kids' bathing suits from last summer still fit. Well, enough do for now.
7. Maggie, as part of the pre-K/K class, lead Friday night Shabbat services. Oh, the cuteness!
8. I love getting a winter CSA, but around March it's heavy on potatoes and mealy apples. Leo can put away an impressive amount of applesauce, but I struggle with all the poatoes. Managed to foist a bunch of those off in mashed form at a potluck this week.
9. Major step forward in the 'clean plate club' mission around here this week. Why was I so slow to consider ice cream? I, who love it so?
Next week in TX!!!!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group