We've escaped the traffuck that is Interstate 95 south of DC and are on our way south at a fairly steady clip now.
We are listening to my CD of Judy Collins singing Leonard Cohen covers. Oh, the sisters of mercy...
Leo's on a kick of announcing things he likes. For instance, seemingly out of the blue this week, he announced, "I like chocolate chips and lawnmowers." And later, "And yogurt pretzels."
Later he liked sunglasses. And then he told me that Hippo liked sunglasses. And sure enough, Hippo was wearing them.
So, in that theme, I will finish with seven more things I like:
4. I like my sister.
5. I like my sister's family,
6. I like children who nap in the car.
7. I like having an iPad on car trips.
8. I like that, by packing snacks, I've nullified the need to stop. HaHA!
9. I like clean hotel bathrooms.
10. And, in a case you're following, I like my peonies!
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine
Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group