Sunday, August 30, 2015

TToT91: Under the Wire

Why do some months seem to last so much longer than others? Looking back through my August pictures, I feel like August has lasted about two to three months long.

School starts tomorrow, and I'm in a panic over it though trying my best to keep that inside. But our last week was a good one because we it was full of all the stuff we wanted and needed to squeeze in before school started.

Haircuts and splinter removals:


Trips to the National Building Museum ball pit, the beach, and the zoo:


And today I finished my bookshelves!


And now I am eating gazpacho in celebration. Or as someone wrote on Facebook today, as I rage, rage, rage against the end of summer.

Ten Things of Thankful


 Your hosts

Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group

16 comments :

  1. OK, so your bookshelves are GORGEOUS! Love them!
    I'm glad you all had a good last week of summer. Have a good and happy and calm year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love museums, ball pits, beaches, and zoos. All sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book shelves are so pretty! Someday, I'll have enough wall space for nice bookshelves. Someday, because I'm really kind of jealous of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bookshelves, and love the Harry the Dirty Dog t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for book tshirts, Kristi. And thanks!

      Delete
  5. I'm with everyone on this (yeah, like that happens a lot!)… excellent bookshelfation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The book shelf is AMAZING.
    Where did you find those massive letters?
    OMG I am in awe of the bookshelf.
    I bow to thee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some craft store or another. They've been kicking around the bedroom floor for ages. Now that they've got their homes, I need to think about how to decorate them. And thanks so much!

      Delete
  7. I love months that feel like they last forever. Wish they were all like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. While I like the shelves, those letters on them are awesome! Did you make those, too?
    First thing that came to my head when I saw the ball pit was "How fun!" but it was followed less than a second later by, "I don't want to know how many kids peed in that." :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment!