Saturday, November 7, 2015

TToT98: Hello Again

Here and now, I am recommitting to the TToT.

I have had so many adventures of late. Fun-filled wedding weekend, ultimate relaxation in FL, and a wild and wet trip to TX.

So this week I am thankful for a relatively quiet week at home.

And I am thankful for a magical trip to the park on Wednesday morning when five mothers and three-year-old sons showed up at the same time, overcame our introvertedness, and made friends. The stars aligned for us. Or it was the strange combination of hot weather and fall leaves.

I am thankful I got the leaves raked and made some soup which will provide leftovers for awhile.

I am thankful for a rare and pleasant visit with a cousin.

I am thankful for the patience this group has had with me as I've been in and out during my traveling months. No trips until December!

Ten Things of Thankful


 Your hosts

Join the Ten Things of Thankful Facebook Group

21 comments :

  1. Isn't this warm Fall weather odd? When the road lest traveled is to your own home, you know you've been gone a lot. Did you ever figure out how many miles you put on yourself in the last few months? Definitely time for regrouping and relaxing.It is so nice to meet up with other playmates and their mothers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be an interesting thing to figure. I think it would be astonishing. It is good to be home.

      Delete
  2. Yay, Sarah's back! I've missed you! Glad you had a successful play date at the park. I'm ready for soup weather, too. I think it will finally be cool enough this week for it. Here's to a month and a half with no more traveling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! FRIENDS! I'm so glad. And that you're back. I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed your quiet week at home. Glad the play date at the park worked out well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Home! You have been missed... you are someone I look for week to week... I need my little kiddos fix....

    ReplyDelete
  6. beaucoup Post topics, those trips, no? the light is always left on at the TToT clubhouse….

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you were able to get your extrovert on and chat with some strangers! Makes the trips to the park a bit more enjoyable, doesn't it?
    It is easy to be patient with folks who go off the radar for a while, seeing as how I've been horrible about blogging for quite a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What was enjoyable is the five little boys playing together while the mamas chatted. What a treat!

      Delete
  8. Sounds as if all the traveling you've been out doing lately has made you appreciate what it means to be thankful, even more.
    :-)
    I know it does me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved park days when my kids were younger! Glad you were able to enjoy a park day, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many days are park days, and that was an especially good one.

      Delete
  10. Leftover soup...yum! I just made a double batch and froze half for a snow day. Sounds like your family is enjoying this mild fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like you had a great week. It is fun to get together with a cousin you don't see often too. I remember those days of going to the park with my kids and friends and their kids. Brings back great memories.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and leave me a comment!