No, actually, the Dude is writing my list this week (at his request). My comments in italics.
1. My husband still thinks I am hot and likes to pat me on my rear end when he sees me. (I'm worried about where this is going.)
2. My husband has the patience of Job (someone hasn't read all of Job, huh?) when he is with my screaming kids.
3. My husband gets us good discounts on flights.
4. My husband picked up medicine for my daughter on the way home from work this week even though he was not driving that day. (She's got the flu on her birthday week; isn't that miserable?)
5. Because of my husband, I can now sing along with Sympathy For the Devil.
6. My husband allows me to put my cold feet on him.
7. My husband will take a child by himself to Busch Gardens. (Hallelujah!)
8. My husband works hard at our relationship (this is true).
9. My husband praises my cooking even when it is for something as simple as salt and pepper on green beans (oil and vinegar too, but he's forgotten).
10. My husband speaks the love language of gifts, and I benefit from that (wow, that makes me sound horrible).
Well, that was easy for me. Let's see if other spouses want to join! I nominate Bryan Woodruff.
A Fly on our (Chicken Coop) Wall, Amycake and the Dude, Considerings, Finding Ninee, Getting Literal, I Want Backsies, The Meaning of Me, Thankful Me, Uncharted, The Wakefield Doctrine